WHAT IS A SWEATER KIT?
Sweater kits are a convenient way to purchase the YIN YANG yarn you will need to knit one of our sample sweaters.
In addition to offering a sweater kit in the same colorways as our sample sweater, we also offer kits for the same sweater in other color combinations. Be sure to check out all of your options!
What is included in a sweater kit?
Our kits contain the correct number of skeins of YIN YANG yarn you will need to make the sweater you choose.
We have done the math for you and calculated the yardage of YIN YANG yarn needed to knit each size.
Note that the pattern is not included in the kit. Once you purchase one of our kits, you will receive a follow-up email within minutes containing a link to the designer’s website and/or their Ravelry page. You can purchase the pattern there.
About Sweater Kit Sizes
We have a sweater kit for each size the pattern comes in.
Check the size guide! We provide the exact size guide from the pattern so you don’t have to look it up. :)
It is very important that you consult the size guide to determine your size according to the designer’s specifications.
You can see it by clicking the “Size Guide” link, located at the top of each sweater kit listing.
How do I order a sweater kit?
1. Select “Sweater Kits” from our main menu.
2. Click on either fingering or worsted weight.
3. Click on the sample sweater you want to knit.
4. Select the colorway combination you want to knit and click on it.
5. Click “Size Guide” at the top of the listing to determine your size.
6. Add the kit to your shopping cart.